World of Metal 2017 (Mumbai – India)12.12.2016
International Trade and Exhibitions India (ITEI), a part of the ITE GROUP PLC UK, launches 2nd edition of World of Metal 2017 (Mumbai – India) biennial B2B exhibition & conference on Metal Producing, Metal Processing, Metal Working & Allied Industry! World of Metal 2017 - Mumbai, scheduled during September 8 – 10, 2017at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India.
The Indian Metal Industry:
• India is expected to become the world's second largest producer of crude steel in the next 10 years,
• The current steel Production in India is about 90 Million Tons and Government of India is aiming to scale up to 300 Million Tons by 2025.
• India is the Largest Sponge Iron Producer in the World
• India produces 87 minerals
• The total production of minerals in 2015-16 estimated 234.8 million tonnes.
• The total value of mineral production during 2015-16 has been estimated at INR 26,689,550 Million
• Steel industry and its associated mining and metallurgy sectors attracted foreign direct investments (FDI) of US$ 1,669.49 million and US$ 11,000 million during 2000- 2015.
World of Metal – The exhibition is a joint initiative of World Metal Forum & International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt Ltd –ITEI, organizers of MMMM – New Delhi India’s largest exhibitionon Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy and Materials industry.
Few Highlights of World of Metal 2017:
• Supported by WORLD METAL FORUM
• 350+ Exhibitors, 8,000+ Trade Visitors/ Business Delegates & 10,000+ sq mtr exhibition area
• Country Pavilions
• Supported by 70+ Trade Media
• 3 Days Conference
• International Business Networking Program
• Business Alliance Meet – for International Exhibitors
• Investor Meet
• Global Technology Supplier Pavilion
International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt. Ltd.
m: +91 99111 85378