It’s That Time of the Year Again When Steel Industry Comes Together under One Roof22.07.2016
After a wait of 2 years, the Indian Institute of Metals- Delhi Chapter & ITEI are back again with the “11th edition of MMMM” India’s largest exhibition on Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy & Materials during August 10-12, 2016 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The MMMM 2016 is Co-sponsored by the Ministries of Steel, Mines, External Affairs, Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Commerce & Industry, Earth Sciences, MSME & CSIR, Government of India.
A high level International Technical Conference on “Minerals & Metals and their contribution towards Make in India” is also being organized by The Indian Institute of Metals- Delhi Chapter (IIM-DC). This conference has a very impressive line-up of speakers comprising of all leading industry stalwarts from the Steel & Metallurgy industry.
Other HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EXHIBITION includes:
• Inauguration by Hon’ble Union Minister of Steel on August 10, 2016
• Metal Industry Business Forum, a special session chaired by Hon’ble Secretary- Steel, Ms. Aruna Sundararajan with presence of Key Management of Leading Iron & Steel companies.
• Networking Lounge of “Steel Research & Technology Mission of India (SRTMI)
• Valedictory program in kind presence of Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Mines- Shri Vishnu Deo Sai and Secretary Mines- Shri Balvinder Kumar on August 12, 2016
• Focused International Business Networking Programs on key topics like : Automation & Instrumentation , Process Control Systems , Furnaces & Heat Treatment, Rolling Mills , Pumps & Gears and Transformers during August 10-12, 2016
• International Business Networking Program on “Advancing Productivity for the Indian Metals & Minerals Industry: How Lubricants Can Help” by ExxonMobil Lubricants on August 11, 2016
• Invited delegation from the Latin American “Mineral rich” countries like Chile, Mexico, Peru, Brazil & Argentina to steer the Investors Meet Program on August 10, 2016
• Special address by Ural Chamber of Commerce & Industry on “Opportunities in Sverdlovsk Region, Russia” on August 11, 2016
The industry will not just get to witness the latest advancements in the Steel & Metallurgy Industry but also get an opportunity to be a part of the biggest business carnival of Metal, Machinery, Manufacturing & Engineering as MMMM 2016 is co-located with other 4 industry exhibitions-
• 15th Hand Tools & Fastener Expo - International Exhibition on Hand Tools, Power Tools and Fasteners
• 11th IMEX 2016 - International Exhibition on Machine Tools and allied industry
• 6th TechIndia 2016 - International Exhibition on Engineering and Manufacturing
• 6th CWE 2016 - Exhibition on Cutting and Welding Equipments
With a presence of 300+ Exhibitors from 11 countries, this Exhibition is a “Must Attend” event of the industry. For any further details kindly write to the World Metal Forum Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9910362955